Hello Guys 

My Name is HANI CHAND. This is my first post on blogging. In this blog I will going to explain what is all about this blog was created. Basically this blog was created for travel peoples. most of the people like travel like me. So, now onwards I am going to concentrate on tourist places. because most of the people love to travel all places in India but they cant due to lack of information about travelling like, what are the places to visit, how to go and where to stay and expenses of the trip. next blog on word I am going to share you everything.

In this blog I am going to explain about specially south and north Indian tourist places. Because, this blog is created for only these 2 south and north places of tourist. first of all we can start with south India tourist places.


SOUTH INDIAN  STATES :

We have Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Goa and UT Puducherry and Lakshadweep

URL : SOUTH INDIAN STATES


These all are South Indian places....!






NORTH INDIAN STATES : 

We have Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh and UT Chandigarh.

URL : NORTH INDIAN STATES

                
                  These all are North Indian places...! 



These all are the South and North Indian States and next blog onwards I will explain about south Indian tourist places....!




Thank you...!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog